Wednesday 13 June 2012

June update



Phhhew! Artweeks is over. It was lovely to see all these people coming to our show and to talk to them about my work. I had some great conversations and met some very interesting people. Including a wonderful artist from Canada!

It has been a busy time. With work now up in London at :
 Taylor St Baristas
125 Old Broad St
London
EC2N 1AR

(this is near Bank tube station and near the Bank of England encase anyone wants a peek.)






and my gallery had my work up in their window over Artweeks. The paintings looked great.
I have also taken the plunge in starting the process of giglee printing and should have some of my flower paintings as 50cm x 50cm prints in the gallery soon....so those that want a smaller image and a cheaper option...here we go!

So now it is catching up on some admin!! I had better get on with it and stop procrastinating!
Let the sun come out and stay with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment