Thursday 16 April 2015

Easter eggs...painted by yours truly!





Easter egg painting was such a lovely way to be creative. After having seen some amazing Easter eggs in shops in Salzburg, I thought I would have a go.
I used a nice big jam jar and decorated it with ribbon. (as I couldn't get the glue off!). I filled it with small stones then added an old bit of dried up ivy twigg. Then my lovely other half gave me the blown out egg shells. I painted these with acrylic paints and hey presto!
Of course I had to add one of the cats. Tom sitting by his string. (this is what he has taken to doing in the hope that someone will walk past and play with him....ahhhh. On the other side I painted our female cat.

  ofcourse one broke...but hey...mother of invention and all...he became the just hatched chick's egg.
I hope you had a good Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment