Monday 24 April 2017

Young collector at PV

Yesterday....the Private View of my abstract art exhibition, was lovely. It was so wonderful to see some people I hadn't't seen for a while as well as great new acquaintances and true faithfuls.
One delightful moment came when a little girl of 4 years old told me she wanted to buy one of my paintings (with a little help from Mum and Dad). She is a very creative and bright little girl who I have been teaching art.
When I discussed what the painting reminded me of....namely jumping over puddles...she started to imitate how she would jump over a puddle.
What forward thinking parents to let their daughter, who so enjoys all sorts of art, start her own art collection. With parents like that I think she cannot fail to develop her natural interest and ability in art.
Here's to the joy a piece of art can give!
I hope you have a good, art filled week.

No comments:

Post a Comment